Fri 9th Feb, 2018
We are recruiting for a new Events & Buildings Assistant.
Working predominately over weekday evenings you will;
* Cover reception, providing a warm welcome to visitors and ensuring their needs are met
* Set up and clear rooms for events, classes & activities
* Open and close the centre, ensuring the safety and security of the building
* Supplement cleaning of public and WC areas
* Maintain grounds and carry out small maintenance tasks
Your time will be divided between these tasks with an approximate weighting as follows; reception tasks (40%), cleaning (40%), maintenance (20%).
18.5 hours per week. £18,070 per annum pro-rata.
For full details and a job pack visit https://gipsil.org.uk/jobs/